Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome!


Hello!

Welcome to "Only in Maine,” a blog dedicated to obscure happenings in the Northeast corner of the United States (that’s right, United States, NOT Canada!) that make you say, “Wow, only in Maine…”

For those of you not familiar with the phrase, Maine has a reputation of attracting some rather “interesting” stories. From obscure police log entries to “would this be news anywhere else?”... "Only in Maine" is meant to inform and educate... oh who am I kidding, its here for a few laughs.

Also, from time to time, I will switch up the conversation to ask the hard hitting questions like, "When will the rest of the country join the 21st century and accept Allens Coffee Brandy like Maine?"

I look forward to sharing and commenting on Maine news as I see it (and have the time to post/comment).

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! Thanks again and I look forward to reading more :)